Sunday 1 December 2013

Sunday Stash #91

After nearly 100 posts I feel that it is time for Sunday Stash to have new life. Today it is my pleasure to announce that from 2014, Sunday Stash will make a new home over with Josh at Molli Sparkles

Thank you for your support  and I hope to see it continue to grow.
Please head over to Molli Sparkles for today's Sunday Stash and see some of the fabulous things Josh has planned.

Last week's most visited linky was Amanda from What the Bobbin.



Scrap Love

Whenever the Wombat Stew ladies send a block there is always some scrap love included. 


These cuties came with the Artist Trading Cards in October.


See you over at Molli Sparkles for the linky party.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting such a fun link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job hosting Sunday Stash for such a time! I think you've put it in good hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the amazing job you have done hosting Sunday Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Sunday Stash, I've enjoyed visiting your blog and will continue to do so :) I think your linky party was one of the first parties I linked to when I started blogging this year ... #nostalgic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona, you have done an incredible job hosting Sunday Stash. Thank you for passing the baton to me, it is such an honour and privilege! I do hope you'll come link up all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've done wonderfully Fiona. Sunday Stash is one of my favourite regular go-to's in the blog world :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.