Wednesday 4 December 2013

A Figgy WIP


So this is last month's Wombat Stew block for Marieka of Bespoke Bites. Yes it is late. 

I have done as much unpicking as sewing already today. 



I also have finished the binding on the Parterre Gardens quilt that is to be gifted in a ceremony next Wednesday. 

I have to embroider or write my own quilt label as my go-to girl, Liz, just gave birth to a healthy baby boy yesterday.


Ms Midge

Don't forget to check out the Cushion for Christmas blog hop . Did you see these Pipsqueaks from Quiet Play yesterday?



Or check out Ms Midge's version with a zipper tutorial?

Today it is over with Molli Sparkles for a purple string block cushion.



I am hosting on Friday so feel free to check back for a Christmas Star tutorial.

Linking up to WiP Wednesday for the first time in months.

4 comments:

  1. Great post Fi! Loving how you are doing your figs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saturation and contrast in your tree… gosh you're really making me want to get on this paper piecing band wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is coming together so nicely! I love those rich colours too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It if my first time in ages linking up with WIP Wednesday as well! Feels so good to be back at it again, for me. I love your paper piecing, I bet it is going to be great when it is finished!

    Stopping by from Lee's hop
    http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/12/wip-wednesday-dec-4th.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.