Sunday 6 October 2013

Sunday Stash #83

Thank you to Alyce of Blossom Heart Quilts for hosting Sunday Stash last week whilst I was still on a family road trip.

The most visited linky last week was Michelle at Squeek Crafts.


Today Sunday Stash is being hosted by Emily of Sew ET


Organic Fabric

Often these cost too much for my budget but Spotlight had these included in their $1 flat fat sale.




These are all from the Organic Forest Range. These are slightly whimsical and will make great fabrics for Zakka projects.

I hope to see you over Sew ET for the Sunday Stash linky party.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love all of these! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those rain clouds. super cute stash additions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That range is gorgeous! Have seen it there, but never bought any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cloud and raindrop fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those organic prints are so interesting! Lot of fun, for sure :)

    Flat Fats just say Australia to me. Whenever I see them, I assume the person is Australian. I have a few, but they were sent to me by an Australian friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.