Friday 6 September 2013

Ripe Strawberries



Well Spring is sunny with light winds so far. September has followed on from the hottest August I can remember for a Winter. I think the second highest temperatures ever recorded for August in Australia.

My garden is full of blossoms and ripening fruit. The miniature strawberries are ripe for the picking. The regular ones are still green and growing large on the stems.

Kristy, Quiet Play, is head Wombat for Septemeber and has decided on a Spring Garden theme. So I have already pieced together her Sweet Strawberry pattern.

I cannot wait to see what other patterns that Kristy and the other Wombats come up with.

Linking up to the Paper Piecing Party over at Quiet Play today, where Kristy has lots of helpful tips.



9 comments:

  1. Your strawberry turned out berry sweet Fiona!! You are super fast this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dotty fabric you chose is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your straberry is so sweet! Kristy's patterns are great. I just bought the letters. Sunny wishes from Greece! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strawberry - it turned out super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the Strawberry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The strawberry looks scrumdiddleyumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need to get this pattern too, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.