Friday 2 December 2011

2011 Quilts

I have now finished ALL of the quilts I had planned to make in 2011...and so all of December is free to make stuff for me...I think I might make some cute sewing projects and no quilting ones. I thought I might make a list of finished quilts of 2011:
'Tranquil' flood quilt - finished October
World I-Spy quilt - finished February
Boy's Wilderness flood quilt - finished February
Girly flood quilt - finished March
'Vinnies Rebirth' flood quilt - finished July

#1 Owly flood quilt - finished March
#2 Owly flood quilt - finished April
Aeroplane I-Spy - finished August
'Very Hungry Caterpillar' - finished May
Coasters and placemats
#1 Boy's  I-Spy cushion - finished September
Girl's  I-Spy cushion - finished September
#2 Boy's  I-Spy cushion - finished September
'Bats on  Parade' finished October
'Jackolanterns on  Parade' finished October
'Liberty Cross' finished November
'Summertime Happiness' finished November

1 comment:

  1. So impressed that you finished all the quilts you started in 2011! That is a huge goal in itself. :) Thanks for linking up at Craft Buds, and happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.